| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Izmir in October is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 40.3mm (1.6in) of water tumbles across an average of 5 days.
- The heavens above Izmir are slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:42 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:31 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:07.
- There are approximately 3:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Izmir October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Izmir, Turkey
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Izmir:
- Canakkale, Turkey - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) NNW
- Limnos, Greece - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) NW
- Lemnos, Greece - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) NW
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 91.4 kms (56.8 miles) NW
- Mitilini, Greece - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NW
- Skiros Island, Greece - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) WNW
- Chios, Greece - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Samos, Greece - 84.4 kms (52.5 miles) SSW
- Naxos, Greece - 215.8 kms (134.1 miles) SW