| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Izmir in June is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 9.9mm (0.4in) of H2O accrues across on average 2 days.
- The heavens above Izmir are beaming having an average of a dazzling 11:25 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:38 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:47.
- There are approximately 3:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78% of daylight hours and cloudy 22% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Izmir June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Izmir, Turkey
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Izmir:
- Canakkale, Turkey - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) NNW
- Limnos, Greece - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) NW
- Lemnos, Greece - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) NW
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 91.4 kms (56.8 miles) NW
- Mitilini, Greece - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NW
- Skiros Island, Greece - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) WNW
- Chios, Greece - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Samos, Greece - 84.4 kms (52.5 miles) SSW
- Naxos, Greece - 215.8 kms (134.1 miles) SW