| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Izmir in January is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry with rain at times. Some 132.3mm (5.2in) of water is dropped across an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Izmir are a little dull with on average a mere 4:00 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 10:11 long with an average length of 9:48.
- There are approximately 5:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Izmir January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Izmir, Turkey
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Izmir:
- Canakkale, Turkey - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) NNW
- Limnos, Greece - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) NW
- Lemnos, Greece - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) NW
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 91.4 kms (56.8 miles) NW
- Mitilini, Greece - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NW
- Skiros Island, Greece - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) WNW
- Chios, Greece - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Samos, Greece - 84.4 kms (52.5 miles) SSW
- Naxos, Greece - 215.8 kms (134.1 miles) SW